Its value is simplicity
Built to meet common practical requirements, makes it ready within 30 minutes
- Designed for Linux & Windows administrators without advanced email security experience. Its goal is to be as simple as possible.
- An easy to use, already adjusted email gateway (firewall) offering free anti-spam, anti-virus protection in order to secure all existing email servers, such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Postfix, Exim, Qmail and more.
- Basic deployment in no time: In order to start using this application you need to cover only two steps, described in basic configuration.
- Built-in multilayer security levels make adjustment effort equal to a car radio.
- An independent and affordable email security solution with no migration requirements and no cost for implementation and post-maintenance.
- No limits: protect unlimited domain names and email servers under one roof.
- Combines simplicity with effective protection using powerful (mature, flexible and scalable) open source tools with additional set of rules & filters.
- Helps saving time and money in 90+ Countries with 2,000+ currently active installations protecting tens of thousands of domains in: United States • Germany • United Kingdom • Netherlands • Canada • Russia • Italy • Switzerland • France • Sweden • Indonesia • New Zealand • Poland • Denmark • Israel • Belgium • Bulgaria • Austria • Brazil • Turkey • India • Slovakia • Korea • Slovenia • Serbia • Hungary • Taiwan • China • Greece • Ireland • Argentina • Norway • Australia • Chile • Hong Kong • Spain • Philippines • Saudi Arabia • Latvia • Pakistan • Qatar • United Arab Emirates • Malaysia • and others.
Most Features are automated:
- 256 bit TLS/SSL encryption with Perfect Forward Secrecy (for SMTP & HTTPS)
- Host-to-host IPSec transport encryption with pre-shared key
- Free and commercial Anti-Virus for inbound and outbound emails
- Different Quarantine per domain
- Different Scores per domain for Tagging and Blocking SPAM
- Provides DMARC record: get notified when domain names are exploited.
- Built-it parallel outbound delivery from/to multiple hosted domains
- Additional SMTP ports
- Spam scanning for inbound and outbound emails originated from non-intranet server
- Powerful and innovative geographic filtering for Sender IP, Server IP, URL IP and TLDs.
- Verify Sender IP against weighted white/blacklist providers (score RBL).
- Spammer database pollution by deploying unlimited spam traps for your website
- Various validations for hostname, domain, IP, helo/ehlo commands and more
- Verifies incoming emails for DKIM and signs outgoing emails (2048 bits RSA)
- Recipient verification for Active Directory, LDAP, Zimbra and Domino.
- Protection against fake messages that appear to come from your domain or from yourself
- Built-in rules for newsletters and other messages generated by automated systems
- Protection against executable files, malicious content, scripts and more
- Eliminates a large amount of junk emails sent by infected or hijacked computers.
- Various tests for embedded pictures.
- Protection against forged domains like (fake) yahoo.com, gmail.com etc.
- Protection against wifi, dynamic, invalid or unknown hosts.
- Easy to replicate messages across the world by typing a backup (sub)domain.
- Whitelist [sender domain] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Blacklist [sender address] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Reduce storage cost by redirecting multimedia messages (archived or hidden)
- Relay outgoing messages through a global or per sender domain ISP (smarthost)
- (Experimental) Lite DLP for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and scanned images (archived or hidden)
- Assign different outbound IP pools per sender domain
- Disclaimer per domain
- Accelerate http traffic with web cache
- Simple web interface with guidelines
- Enforce encrypted connection with email servers
- Backup (BCC) incoming/outgoing emails to an alternative mailbox
- Clone/duplicate incoming emails to another (sub-)domain
- Custom Spam TAG in the Subject
- Fallback delivery to alternative email servers
- Learn spam from other email servers
- Internal DNS cache
- Built-in RBL for IPs, Nameservers, Domains and DKIM
- Build-in Fingerprints service
- Advanced internal reputation service
Available as 32bit and 64bit:
- ISO image (Internet connection required during installation)
- install from scratch (Internet connection required during installation).
Up to 5,000 messages/day
Up to 15,000 messages/day
|1 GB of RAM|| 2 GB of RAM|
|15 GB storage||30 GB storage|
|1 Processor x86/AMD64||2 x Cores Processor x86/AMD64|
|1 network adapter with 1 IPv4 address||1 network adapter with 1 IPv4 address|
|VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V or bare-metal|| VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V or bare-metal|
UDP ports: 53 123 4500 6277 24441
TCP ports: 25 80 443 2703
Considerations for multiple domains:
High I/O storage drive (SSD or RAID5)
Different outgoing IP addresses per sender domain (separate reputation between senders).